- Available in .177 or .22 Cal pellet. Automatic Cocking Safety system
- 10X Quick-Shot patent pending technology that utilizes a 10-round rotary-style magazine, providing faster loading for repetitive shooting. Simply break open the fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots.
- The Swarm Maxxim barrel has integrated Whisper Maxxim sound suppression technology, keeping shooting noise to the minimum. The Inert Gas Technology delivers steady and consistent power, increasing accuracy and durability with less vibration
- Patent Pending CAT (Custom Action Trigger), a two-stage adjustable trigger that provides a crisp, clean and smooth trigger pull for improved accuracy. You can adjust first and second stages independently.
- Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR) maximizes the scope lifespan because of its 99.9% recoil compensation designed for high-power air rifles. Shock Wave Absorber recoil pad. Gamo 3-9×40 scope included. Made in Spain.
10X Quick-Shot patent pending technology that utilizes a 10-round rotary-style magazine. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim includes one magazine, and they are sold separately as an accessory. Break the barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots.
The Whisper Maxxim features two noise dampening chambers offering a quieter performance as well as an improved muzzle break design. This new technology results into a low weight design fluted polymer rifled steel barrel, integrating one of the latest sound suppression technologies from Gamo.
This technology consists in a pneumatic cylinder that is replacing the spring, enabling the shooter having more terminal velocity (up to 1,300 fps with PBA Platinum .177 Cal. and up to 975 fps with PBA Platinum .22 Cal.), less vibration, more consistent power, and a constant and smooth cocking effort.
The CAT features two screws so you can independently adjust the 1st and 2nd Stages of the trigger. Tailor Your Trigger To How You Want.
When you purchase the Gamo Swarm Maxxim, the air rifle comes with the Gamo 3-9×40 Scope, shockproof, and fogproof. It also comes with the Recoil Reducing Rail, a patent pending technology from Gamo: two-piece aluminum construction rail separated by dual polymer struts to absorb the shockwaves generated by the recoil. Once mounted to the Recoil Reducing Rail, the recoil stresses to internal components of the scope are reduced by almost 100%.
The synthetic stocks from Gamo are glass filled nylon stocks from the suppliers who provide those materials to high end European car manufacturers. Our stocks are carefully designed to fit the shooter and to align perfectly with the scope. They are all-weather, tough, and lightweight.
Adjustable air rifle shock absorber with three removable absorption cells. Shoot comfortably.