Here are some of our favorite ways to use Maple Sugar!
- Use in place of white or brown sugar in your favorite recipe.
- Sprinkle on buttered toast
- Mix in oatmeal, cream of wheat or grits
- Use it to sweeten your coffee or tea.
- Very good as an all-natural sweetener in your smoothies and shakes.
- Sprinkle on meats and place in the oven for a sweet glaze over ham, salmon, and pork chops.
- Excellent maple flavor for your sweet potatoes, carrots and/or squash.
- Sprinkle over fresh popped popcorn.
- Put in your jerky or sausage recipes.
- Mix with regular table mustard for a gourmet sweet ‘maple’ mustard
- Add to your BBQ sauce for a sweet maple taste.
5 oz shaker bottle or 12 oz resealable bag
Ingredients : Pure 100% Michigan Maple Syrup
Website orders are processed Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Orders after 3PM Friday cannot be filled until Monday.
We offer weight-based shipping through USPS and UPS delivery.
Standard: In-stock merchandise will normally arrive in 3-7 business days after the order is received. Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS.
Shipping and Handling charges subject to change without notice.
Weekends and U.S. holidays will delay delivery. Due to holiday mail volume, please allow for an additional 1 - 2 days for the delivery of your order.
All orders must be paid in U.S. cash or by credit card.
DELIVERY RATE INFORMATION
Due to weight, certain items you may need to contact us for shipping quote.
Please call: 989-879-1110 EXT# 6 for more information.
Click here to view our return policy.